Sunday, March 11, 2012

12 tags for 2012 - March, Tim Holtz

12 etiquetas para 2012, Marzo, Tim Holtz.


The theme of this month on the Tim Holtz's tags is spring and I can not stop thinking about my mom. In this time of year she loved to look out the window to see how many new flowers had her plants, so it inspires me and this is the result.

 El tema de este mes en las etiquetas de Tim Holtz es primavera y no puedo dejar de pensar en mi mamá. En esta época del año le gustaba mirar por la ventana para ver cuántas nuevas flores tenían sus plantas, por lo que me inspiré y este es el resultado.





5 comments:

  1. hello visiting via tim holtz
    what a creative way of making u tag:)
    creative greeting from sys denmark:)
    http://styrixine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sys, I like your creative greeting from Sys denmark. So please accept my creative greeting from New York, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quote Sys: really a great interpretation of the Tim's tag!!
    Thanks a lot for the comment you left into my blog.
    Hugs and Creativity from Italy
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Manu, I hope that the inspiration from Tim last all year long to finish the 12 tags. =)

    Greetings to Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello again:)
    about the easter cards copy all u want, that is why i put the pictures on my blog,im so happy somebody wants to copy something i made at all:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!