Sunday, April 20, 2014

Chinese lamp



Lampara China




Does it happen to you, that you see any idea, but you never make it? Well, it happened to me, but I try to make all the ideas that I like by putting my personal touch. This lamp is one of them, I saw it in Pinteres, Nice, isn't it?


Te ha sucesido que ves alguna idea, pero nunca la llevas a cabo? Bueno, a mi me ha pasado, aunque siempre trato de llevarlas a cabo con mi toque personal. Esta lampara es una de ellas, la vi en Pinteres. Bonita, verdad?





I got the things that I need, and this is the result.

The materials:  A paper lamp, flowers and leaves that I made with the Martha Stewart's clay, some die cuts from Anna Griffin collection and the butterflies are from  Martha Stewart's  punches.


Reuni las cosas que necesitaba y este es el resultado.

Los materiales:  Una lampara de papel, flores y hojas que hice con la masilla de papel de Martha Stewart, algunos suajes de la coleccion de Anna Griffin y las mariposas son hechas con unas perforadora de Martha Stewart.




First, I paste the die cut shapes.

Primero pegue las piezas suajadas.



Then, the flowers and the butterflies

Luego las flores y las mariposas.







This is the way it looks now.

Esta es la forma en como luce ahora.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!