Saturday, February 28, 2015

Tim Holtz's Tags February 2015




OMG! the time is running, we are at the last day of the month and I almost forget to share with you my tag for this month, I really want to make all of them this year, we'll see if I can. hehehe.

This time, I decided not to put a lot of the metal embellishments because It will be a book mark for someone very especial.

Oh Dios! el tiempo esta corriendo, estamos en el ultimo dia del mes y casi me olvido de compartir con ustedes mi tag para este mes, En verdad quiero hacer todas las del año, veremos si puedo, jajaja

Esta vez, decidi no poner mucho decorado metalico, pues va a ser un separador de libros para alguien muy especial.




Yes, it will be for my husband.  I hope you like it.

Have a crafty day!

Si, sera para mi esposo,. Espero que te guste.

Que tengas un dia lleno de creatividad.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!