Thursday, February 13, 2014

LITTLE BOXES

Cajitas



Last minute project.  One of my friends called me this afternoon asking me for 30 little presents for her friends. As she saw this little boxes before, she asked me to do them for her. Here is what I made:

Proyecto de ultimo momento.  Una de mis amigas me llamo esta tarde pidiendome 30 regalitos para sus amigas, como ella habia visto estas cajitas, me pidio que se las hiciera.  Esto fue lo que hice:

I cut a piece of paper 5" x 3", then I score it each inch in both sides.

Corte una pieza de papel de 5" x 3", luego la marque cada pulgada por ambos lados.



I cut in the places you see en the next picture.

Corte en los lugares que se muestran en la foto.



I put glue and form the box.

Puse pegamento y forme la caja.





I made a fold so I can close the box.
Hice un doblez para poder cerrar la caja.

I put some candies inside.
Puse unos dulces adentro.




 I stamped some tags.

Estampe un sello en unas etiquetas.


And decorate the box with bakers twine and the tag.

Las decore con hilo y la etiqueta.




Well, I still need to some more, hope you can use this idea.
Bueno, todavia me faltan algunas, espero te sirva esta idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!