Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween altered tin

Lata alterada para Halloween




OMG! how quickly the time goes by, and again is my favorite part of the year, I love to decorate, to entertain and to enjoy this time creating. but this year I need to make little things because I running out of space in my gallery,  (my hubby have a lot of my creations in his office, and he told me he need to move some or I need to make them small.) so I will try some little pieces of art. =)

This time I altered a tin, I covered it with pieces of scrap paper that I inked with distress ink, then I made an skeleton and a frame using the Martha Stewart's paper clay, I made the coffin with paper and this is the result.

If you want to have a better view, click in the video below.

 Uff! pero que rapido se pasa el tiempo! y otra vez ya estamos en mi parte favorita del año, Me encanta decorar, hacer reuniones y disfruto mucho creando, pero este año voy a hacer miniaturas y es que ya se me esta acabando el espacio en mi galeria (Mi esposo tiene muchas de las cosas que hago en su oficina y me dijo que va a tener que quitar algunas o que de plano las haga mas pequeñas) Asi que tratare de hacer pequeñas obras de arte.  =)


Esta vez lo que hice fue alterar una lata, la cubri con pedazos de papel. los cuales entinte con una tinta para envejecer, luego hice un esqueleto y un marco con la pasta de papel de Martha Stewart, un ferretro de papel y este es el resultado.

Si quieres tener una mejor vista, dale click al video de abajo.





This is the top of the tin.

Esta es la parte de arriba de la lata.


I also put a bat and a little rose (my favorite flower from Wild Orchid crafts) and the feet are made out or the Maya Road mini wood spools.

Tambien le puse un vampiro y una pequeña rosa (esta es mi flor favorita de Wild Orchid crafts) y unas patas hechas con los mini carretes de Maya Road.


I hope this inspire you to create something for Halloween.

Have a crafty day!


Espero que esto te inspire para hacer algunos adornos para Halloween.

Que tengas un dia lleno de creatividad.



2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!