Thursday, March 5, 2015

Photo Inspiration Challenge at Bugaboo!





Last week when I saw the freebie from Bugaboo stamps and I felt in love with it, so when I saw the challenge, I knew I need to do something, so this is my card for the challenge at Bugaboo in the kitchen .

Let me explain you what I did.

La semana pasada cuando vi el sello digital gratis de Bugaboo stamps me enamore de el, asi que cuando vi que tendrian un reto supe que tenia que hacer algo y esta es mi tarjeta para el reto de Bugaboo en la cocina.

Dejame decirte lo que hice.





First I cut 2 pieces of cardstock that measures 3 1/8" x 7 1/2".

Primero corte 2 piezas de cartulina que miden 3 1/8" x 7 1/2".


Then I used my flower punch board to make a medium flower.

Luego use mi tablero para hacer flores e hice una de tamaño mediano. 


These are the punched pieces.

Estas son las piezas ya troqueladas.



You need to put together both pieces to create the flower.

Necesitas pegar las dos piezas para crear una flor.




I forgot to took the picture before I finished it, but it will look like this once you put it together and now is time to decorate it.


Olvide tomar la foto antes de decorarla, pero lucira asi cuando las unas y ahora es el momento de decorarla.





Blue or pink? what a difficult decision to make! But this is the finished product, the last thing I did was to put a magnet in the back so I can put it in my refrigerator.

Have a crafty day.


Azul o rosa?  que dificil tomar una decision! Pero este es el producto terminado,  Puse un iman en la parte tracera para poder ponerlo en mi refrigerador. 

Que tengas un dia lleno de creatividad.



Remember you can follow me in my Facebook page just click here, in my group here or you can see my You Tube videos here.

Recuerda que puedes segurime en mi pagina de Facebook dando click aqui, en mi grupo Aqui o puedes ver mis videos de You Tube Aqui.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in February Photo Inspiration Challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great refrigerator sign! I love the colours! Thanks for joining our Photo Inspiration Challenge this week with Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon!
    love and huggz
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Norma. Love your coloring of the Bugaboo Freebie image! Thanks for playing along with Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encantó la tarjetita,muy dulce!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!