Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Winnie Wednesday Halloween

Today in Polkadoodles store is a new and beautiful collection called Winnie Wednesday Halloween and if you like Halloween like me, you are going to adore it!

This is my first Halloween card for the season.

El dia de hoy en Polkadoodles hay una nueva colección llamada Winnie Wednesday Halloween y si te gusta tanto el Halloween como a mi, entonces seguro la adorarás.

Esta es mi primer tarjeta Halloweenesca de la temporada.





To make it, I used my Distress Oxide inks to for the background then I put some drops of water to create the white dots, and then I put some more with my white gel pen. just for fun. I cut the grass with a die, the fence with a border punch and ad some bats confetti.

The first layer is made out of watercolor paper, then a piece of white cardstock and then the card is in black cardstock. You can put the sentiment in white or you can put a piece of white paper inside. 

Para hacer el fondo use las tintas Distress Oxide, luego le puse unas gotas de agua para hacerla reaccionar y agregue mas puntos blancos con mi pluma de gel blanca. Corte el pasto con un troquel, y la rejita con una perforadora agregue unos confetis en forma de murciélagos. 

La primer capa la hice en papel acuarelable, luego puse una pieza de cartulina blanca y la monte sobre una base de tarjeta negra. Tu puedes escribir el mensaje con tinta blanca o añadir una pieza extra de papel blanco en la parte interna. 

With this project I'm playing at:
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.it/2017/09/challenge-123-anything-goes-with.html
http://inkychicks.blogspot.it/2017/09/challenge-no-88-use-your-faveourite.html

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here

No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui

I hope you have a crafty day
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en: 




2 comments:

  1. This is a fab card. Love the background. Thank you for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!