Friday, July 27, 2018

Bugaboo Christmas in July- Day 6 - A Color Challenge!

Day 6 of the Christmas in July challenge from Bugaboo.

Today I used the digi called Winter kidz with puppy 02 to make my card. 

We just need to make a card using the following colors. 


Dia 6 del reto Navidad en Julio de Bugaboo

Hoy use el digi llamado Winter kidz with puppy 02 para hacer mi tarjeta. 

Solo tenemos que hacer una tarjeta usando los siguientes colores. 





With this card I'm playing in the challenge:

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/bugaboo-christmas-in-july-day-6-color.html

Hope you enjoy it

Have a crafty day.

If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 


Espero te haya gustado.

Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 

Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!