Sunday, July 15, 2018

Challenge #143 ANYTHING GOES with optional no patterned paper

One of my friends is pregnant and want to share a copy of the ultrasound to her family, so she asked me to make a file folder to give them the good new. 

I decided to make a special digi for this little one, I called it Megan like the baby, 

To make the file folder I just cut the card stock just like if I will make a card, inside I make a pocket for the ultrasound and in the front I just put a border, a little washi tape and the digi that I colored with my Copics. finally I print another piece of card stock with the message and put some pearls to make it a little more feminine. 

As almost all my projects is clean and simple.

Una de mis amigas esta embarasada y quiere compartir con su familia el ultrasonido de su bebe, asi que me pidio que hiciera unos folders para compartirles la buena noticia.

Decidi hacer un sello digital especial para esta pequeñita. Lo llame Megan como la bebe. 

Para hacer el folder, corte una base para tarjeta y le hice un bolsillo interno para el ultrasonido, para decorarlo solo puse un borde hecho con una perforadora, un poco de washi tape, el digi que pinte con mis marcadores Copics y finalmente imprimi el mensaje y le puse unas perlitas para hacerlo un poco mas femenino.

Como casi todos mis trabajos, es estilo clean and simple. 


Hope you enjoy it
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!