Saturday, February 16, 2019

Pink gems challenge

I can't wait for the spring!, it has been so cold in here. Thinking in the spring, I decided to make a pop up card full of flowers with this beautiful digi called Hedgy with bee and in my opinion, is adorable!

No puedo esperar por la primavera! y es que aca el frio ha estado tremendo, Pensando en la primavera, me decidi por hacer una tarjeta pop up con flores y con el hermoso digi llamado Hedgy with bee. En mi opinion es adorable!



With this project I'm playing at the following challenges:

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-384-anything-goes_13.html
https://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-2018.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-335-anything-goes.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-218-anything-goes-optional.html



Come and join us in the challenge Here

Unete a nuestro reto aqui

Hope you enjoy it
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:

10 comments:

  1. This card is so darn adorable. I just love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! I ADORE hedgehogs! And this is especially cute! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola! I can't wait for Spring either! Your little hedgie is too cute! I love your layout. Thanks for sharign with us today and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy dt member
    Joyfully Stamps
    Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design and super cute image...Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pop-up Spring card love the cute image and little Bee.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card!! I love pop-ups and yours is no exception - great coloring too! Thanks for sharing at QKR Stampede!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww what a sweet little pop up card. Isn't he just the cutest little hedgie ever? Love him. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time too.
    Dawn DT xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!