Friday, December 13, 2019

Polkadoodles anything goes challenge

We are waiting for the snow and that inspire me to make this card,  I used my distress oxide inks to make the background then, using and stencil I applied some modeling paste and let it dry. To finish I put some tracing paper in the shape of a mountain,  I want the background to see thru the paper, and at the end I put the super cute digi stamp called frosty the snowman tree time.


Estamos esperando una nueva tormenta de nieve y eso me dio la pauta para hacer esta tarjeta, Para hacer el fondo use mis tintas distress oxide, luego con la ayuda de un stencil puse un poco de pasta para moldear, Para terminar corte un poco de papel para hacer trazos en forma de montaña y sobre el puse al tiernisimo sello digital llamado  frosty the snowman tree time.


With this card, I am playing in the following challenges:


 Remember that you can find this and all the stamps from Polkadoodles here

Recuerda que puedes comprar este y todos los sellos de Polkadoodles aqui
Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:


1 comment:

  1. A very jolly card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!