Friday, May 15, 2020

Is all about tulips

This week I decided to use my inks and my stencil to make the back ground for my get well card.  With all the people that is getting sick, I think that is a good idea to send a note to tell how much we care about them,

 I used the stamp called Winnie Sweetest thing and the sentiment is from Winnie Heroes Bundle.

Esta semana me decidí a usar mis tintas y mi stencil para crear el fondo de mi tarjeta.  Con tanta gente enferma, creo que seria un lindo detalle enviar una tarjeta para decirles cuan importante con para nosotros.

Use el sello llamado Winnie Sweetest thing y el sentimiento es de la colección Winnie Heroes Bundle.



With this card, I am playing at the following challenges:


 Remember that you can participate with us in the challenges here and find this and all the stamps from Polkadoodles here


Recuerda que puedes participar en nuestros retos aqui y  comprar este y todos los sellos de Polkadoodles aqui
Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Creative Fingers challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the scene you created!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet! Love the background you created. Your coloring is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Norma! Love the clouds and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!