Friday, May 29, 2020

Polkadoodles craft of a challenge

I love princess stories, I know they are all the same but, I really like them,  maybe because when I was a little girl my old brother, used to invent the stories in which my sister and me were the princesses.  lol

For my card this week I use this beautiful digi called Winnie fairy tale happy flowers,  she may me feel happy,  

Me encantan las historias de princesas, si ya se que todos son iguales, pero en verdad que me gustan.  a lo mejor es porque cuando yo era niña, mi hermano mayor, siempre nos inventaba historias en donde mi hermana y yo eramos las princesas.

Para mi tarjeta de esta semana,  use el hermoso sello digital llamado Winnie fairy tale happy flowers



and here a close up

y aquí un acercamiento


With this card I am playing at the following challenges:


 Remember that you can participate with us in the challenges here and find this and all the stamps from Polkadoodles here


Recuerda que puedes participar en nuestros retos aqui y  comprar este y todos los sellos de Polkadoodles aqui
Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet image and sweet background paper!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our For the Ladies challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!