Saturday, August 15, 2020

Doggy fan

 You may know how much I love animals,  and when possible I use them in my cards,  of course, those cards are for my animal lovers friends.

For this card I am using the digi called Lucky present

do me es posible los uso en mis tarjetas,  for supuesto que esas tarjetas van dedicadas a mis amigos que tambien son amantes de los animales.

Para esta tarjete use el sello digital llama  Lucky present




With this project, I am participting in the following challenges;

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:


5 comments:

  1. This wee Guy is so cute. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. The coloring is so beautiful. Love this little doggie. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your Christmas card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!