Friday, August 21, 2020

Get ready for Christmas

I am getting ready for Christmas,  this year I have more than enough time to make the decorations that I want and for sure I will finish with my cards with time to send them for my friends around the world.

As you may know  I love clean and simple cards,  for this week I used the digital stamp called Delivery time  

Estoy preparándome para Navidad.  Este año tengo tiempo más que suficiente para terminar con las decoraciones que quiero hacer y podre  hacer todas las tarjetas  que serán enviadas a mis amigos en otras partes del mundo.


Como seguramente sabes, me encanta el estilo clean and simple,  Para esta semana use el sello digital llamado  Delivery time  



With this project I am participating in the following challenges:
 Remember that you can participate with us in the challenges here and find this and all the stamps from Polkadoodles here

Recuerda que puedes participar en nuestros retos aqui y  comprar este y todos los sellos de Polkadoodles aqui
Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:




9 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge over at TTCRD. Hope to see you next week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,

    Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute stamp, I adore gingerbread men and this is such a lovely image. I am going to have to try and find it. I can only see the colour image in the store at the moment so will have a look again.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful winter scene Norma! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWEET card!
    Love your cute image, perfect for a CAS design, such pretty colours too!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love card. The colors are great and I love that you surrounded it by the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply adorable Christmas Card Norma!
    Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create …..Good Luck and Look forward to seeing you again!!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell ~ DT 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!