Monday, June 30, 2014

Tag

Etiqueta





Today I bring you a tag, first I needed to make a birthday card in which I can put  money and in the other hand is the challenge from the Scrapadabadoo Facebook group   in which I like to participate, so this was the result.

You can put the message and the money in the pocket that I hide in the back of the image.

Hoy les traigo una etiqueta, primero tenía que hacer una tarjeta de cumpleaños en la que pudiera poner dinero y por otro lado esta el reto del grupo Scrapadabadoo de Facebook en el que me gusta participar, así que este fue el resultado.

Puedes poner un mensaje y el dinero en el bolsillo que escondi detras de la imagen.





 As always I need to put some flowers and some butterflies.

Como siempre tenia que poner unas flores y unas mariposas.




 I also include a little charm at the top and the ribbon, that was part of the challenge.

También inclui un pequeño dije en la parte de ariba y un poco de liston que era parte del desafio.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!