Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Holiday Chaos Day 4 "Clean As Snow" Challenge.

Clean as snow, is the challenge today and is just my style. I made a simple card using the Mini Set winter bears

Limpio como la nieve, es el reto del dia, justo mi estilo, asi que hice una tarjeta muy sencilla usando el juego de sellos.Mini Set winter bears


Hope you like it. 

Have a crafty day!

Remember that you can follow me in:

Espero te guste.

Que tengas una dia lleno de creatividad.

Recuerda que puedes seguirme en:






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image you used and your cas card is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this one, the bear is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!