Thursday, December 21, 2017

Little Monsters Day 1

We are very close to Christmas and in my personal opinion, We need a little fresh air in our projects after all the card we made this year.

Today I want to introduce you the new collection from Polkadoodles call Little Monsters

Estamos a días de navidad y en mi opinion personal, necesitamos un poco de aire fresco en nuestros proyectos después de todas las tarjetas que hicimos este año.

Hoy te quiero mostrar la nueva colección de Polkadoodles llamada Little Monsters


For my card I used Ivy (January stamp of the month) and one of the monsters from the set freaky, that you can find them here and I colored with my copic markers

Para mi tarjeta use a Ivy (el sello del mes de enero) y uno de los monstruos del set freaky ambos los puedes encontrar aqui y los ilumine con mis copics


See you tomorrow with another project using this collection

Te veo mañana con un nuevo proyecto usando esta nueva colección.


No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui

I hope you have a crafty day
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 










4 comments:

  1. I love monsters!!! These are so darn cute!

    Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    Maybe you want to join our team? Check our Dtcall above on the challenge page!

    Merry Christmas!
    Diana

    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Way too cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftaholics R Us
    ~DT Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I like monsters. Thanks for joining our challenge. Greetings Helma Creative moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!