Saturday, July 21, 2018

Christmas in July with Bugaboo

You may know how much I like the digis from bugaboo, isn't it? so this is my opportunity to play with them in their blog and maybe I can get the chance to be invited to the blog as a DT or win some digis, even if I don't win anything I will enjoy coloring their images.

To make this card I use the digi called Winter kidz with puppy that I colored with my Copic markers

Seguramente to sabes lo mucho que me gustan los digisde Bugaboo, verdad? Asi que ahora es el momento de aporvechar la oportunidad de participar en su blog y ganarme la invitacion como de, unos digos o incluso si no me gano nada, me voy a divertir coloreando.

Mara hacer esta tarjeta use el digi llamado Winter kidz with puppy el cual pinte con mis marcadores Copic.


With this card I'm playing in the challenge:

Christmas in July day 1 theme challenge.

Hope you enjoy it

Have a crafty day.

If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.

Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 

Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute....gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us in the Christmas in July event!
    xxx Margreet (DT Catch the Bug)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and awesome coloring!
    Thanks for joining us in our Bugaboo Christmas in July event!
    Smiles...Jodie (Bugaboo Stamps Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for joining our Saturday CIJ challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love your project. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!