Saturday, January 19, 2019

Pink Gems challenge

Once I finished all my Christmas cards is time to make some birthday cards for my friends, and as I know most of them loves the unicorns I decided to use this sweet digi called Unicorn birthday

I really think is adorable!

Una vez que termine de hacer las tarjetas de Navidad, es tiempo de empezar a hacer algunas tarjetas de cumpleaños para mis amigas y como a todas les gusta los unicornios, decidi hacer esta usando este dulce sello digital, llamado Unicorn birthday

Yo creo que quedo divina!


With this card I'm playing in the following challenges

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-382-anything-goes.html
http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-challenge.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-331-anything-goes.html


Come and join us in the challenge Here

Unete a nuestro reto aqui

Hope you enjoy it
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the soft pretty colours. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring and card layout, thanks for playing the challenge blog over at Paper Nest Dolls, good luck with your entry. Hugs Lynsey DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!