Friday, March 22, 2019

Polkadoodles Anything goes challenge

Today I want to share with you a flip book that I am preparing as a present for a friend.  Normally I will use pink, but purple is also one of my favorites colors since I was a little girl.

To make  make it I just used one sheet of 12 x 12"  in the bottom of this post you can see a link to my YouTube channel in which I made a tutorial.  to decorate I use one image of one design sheet that you can find here 

Hoy quiero comparti  con ustedes un flip book que estoy preparando para regalar a una amiga. Normalmente, lo hubiera hecho en rosa, pero el morado es otro de mis colores favoritos desde niña.

Para hacerlo solo use una hoja de 12 x 12 pulgadas, mas abajo te dejare el enlace para que veas el video tutorial que he hecho para ustedes.  Para decorarlo use una imagen que viene en una de las paginas de diseño que puedes encontrar aqui


Here is the video tutorial
Aqui esta el video tutorial




With this project I am playing at the following challenges:



Remember that you can buy this digis at Polkadoodles

Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here

Have a crafty day.

If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 


Recuerda que puedes comprar estos sellos digitales en Polkadoodles

Espero te haya gustado.

No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui

Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 

Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:


9 comments:

  1. Norma, thanks for the video tutorial. I will have to give this a try. Your project is awesome and so well executed. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    BTW: Your project is perfect for our "Friends" challenge at https://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea Norma. Gorgeous colours. Hugs Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful flip book Norma. The design is gorgeous. I just watched your video and loved it!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flip bok and great video.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super project. Love the image and the colours are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time too.
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Norma and such a great idea. Take care Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Crafty Addicts and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!