Friday, November 15, 2019

Polkadoodles anything goes challenge

This week, we are making a set of notelets to give as a present. and as I love the bears, I decided to use this beautiful digi called Cute snow friends, in the back ground I use a die of trees, I put some glitter and then I cut the pre colored digi, I just put a little brown ink in the borders, super easy and I thing they look adorable, and my friend will be able to use them in her Christmas presents.

Esta semana estamos haciendo un juego de tarjetas para regalar a una amiga, Asi que decidi usar este bello sello digital llamado Cute snow friends, para el fondo use un troquel de arboles, luego les puse un poco de glitter y el sello digital que ya esta coloreado, a este ultimo solo le puse un poco de tinta cafe para darle mas realce y asi mi amiga las podra usar en sus regalos de Navidad.



You can participate with us here

Puedes participar con nosotros aqui

With this project I am playing in the following chanllenges:

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/10/anything-goes-challenge-week-beginning_29.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-116.html

Remember that you can buy this digis at Polkadoodles
Hope you enjoy it
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Recuerda que puedes comprar estos sellos digitales en Polkadoodles
Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:



2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful Christmas idea! Adorable image and I love your snowy trees in the background! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards Norma. Hugs Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!