Friday, November 29, 2019

Polkadoodles anything goes challenge

I love to put little decorations all over my house so I made this wall decoration using this digi that is called Helping hands and I think is adorable! and as this year I am in the mood for gray and pink I use those colors and this is the result. 

Me encanta poner pequeños detalles por toda mi casa, asi que hice este cuadrito usando el sello digital llamado Helping hands me parace que es adorable! y como este año estoy en modo colores gris y rosa, pues esos fueron los que use y este es el resultado.


You can participate with us here

Puedes participar con nosotros aqui

Remember that you can buy this digis at Polkadoodles
Hope you enjoy it
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Recuerda que puedes comprar estos sellos digitales en Polkadoodles
Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:




6 comments:

  1. a lovely decoration or tree card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is adorable it really is, such a pretty creation and so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie. Love the colours!
    Thank you for joining at Creative Moments. Hope to see you again.
    💝 from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decoration, love the pompom trim. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!