Saturday, February 29, 2020

Gem of a challenge

I don't know if I told this but I love bears, since I was a little girl I have been collecting them, so I have a huge amount of them in different sizes, colors and materials. so when I see one digi of a bear, I need to use it,  tha's why is the main character of  my card this week,  It is called too cute bear heart 

No se si se los habia comenta antes, pero adoro a los osos,  desde que era una niña, los he coleccionado, asi que tengo una gran cantidad de ellos en diferentes colores, tamaños y materiales,  asi que cuando veo un sello digital de osito, lo tengo que usar y por eso es el protagonista de esta tarjeta. Se llama too cute bear heart 


with this card I am playing in the following challenges:

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com

Remember that you can find this and all the stamps from Polkadoodles here

Recuerda que puedes comprar este y todos los sellos de Polkadoodles aqui
Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:


9 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, the image is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma, what a gorgeous card. The bear is so cute and coloured so beautifully (I love bears too). Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow so super cute! I love your bear, and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really charming card. With lovely design and cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Norma. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. I'm not sure if you have used promakers etc as it is not mentioned in your post/on your blog - I would be really helpful if you could let us know. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - such a fab design! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week - good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute...love the clean and simple look...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!