Saturday, April 25, 2020

The spring is here

The days out side are getting better and better,  I can see a beautiful pink tree from window and I can heard the birds,  I wish I can go out and feel the sun again,  is very weird, but I miss those simple things,  Go out,  say hi to my neighbors, sit in the bench at the park outside and read my book while I can feel the fresh breeze.  Yes, I miss those days. but meanwhile I am enjoying being at home, trying to put order in my scrap room and trying to have fun with the little things that I make.  

For this week challenge I made a card using the super cute digi called Its spring

Los días allá afuera cada día se están poniendo más lindos, Puedo ver desde mi ventana un árbol de color rosa y también puedo escuchar el canto de  los pájaros,  Me gustaría poder sentir los rayos del sol de nuevo,  es un poco extraño, pero son esas simples cosas las que más me hacen falta,  Salir a caminar, saludar a mis vecinos, sentarme en la banca del parque que esta junto de mi casa a leer un libro mientras siento la fresca brisa de la primavera rosar mi cara. Si, extraño esos días, pero mientras tanto estoy disfrutando de estar en mi casa,  tratando de poner orden en mi taller y divirtiéndome con las pequeñas cosas que hago.


Para el reto de esta semana hice una tarjeta usando el tiernísimo sello digital llamado Its spring.



With this project I am playing in the following challenges:


You can participate in our challenge here


Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 


Puedes participar en nuestro reto aqui

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:





1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Norma! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!