Saturday, June 20, 2020

I insist, we need more love!

This year have been very different in many ways, not easy for everybody, so each time that I have a moment to thank for all the blessings that I have, I always pray for all those people that I can not help, I try to do my part, I wish I can have a lot of money, to be sure that every person in this world have something to eat before they go bed, that every pet has a house, Unfortunately, I can not do as much as I want, but is there something that I can give to all the people I know is love, a kind word, a little help, something to help them to maintain the faith. 

For this week I made a card with this friendly llama digi called Too cute llama love

Este año ha sido diferente de muchas formas y no fácil para todos. así que cada vez que tengo la oportunidad de agradecer por las bendiciones que tengo, siempre pido por esas personas que necesitan ayuda, Trato de hacer mi parte, pero desearía tener muchísimo dinero para poder estar segura que cada ser humano en el mundo tuviera algo que comer antes de it a la cama y que cada mascota tuviera una casa. desafortunadamente, no puedo hacer tanto como yo quisiera, pero algo que si puedo hacer por toda la gente que conozco y es darles un poco de cariño, una palabra amable, la ayuda que esta en mis manos y de esa forma, ayudarlos a mantener la fe.

Para esta semana hice una tarjeta con esta amigable llama que que llama Too cute llama love (hasta yo me estoy riendo de esto ultimo que escribí, la llama que se llama, lo siento, soy muy simplona. jajaja)


With this project I am playing at the following challenges:



You can participate in our challenge here

Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 


Puedes participar en nuestro reto aqui

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:



3 comments:

  1. Cute card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful outlook! Your card is adorable! Such a sweet image and I love the woven background! Just fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is simply adorable. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!