Monday, September 22, 2014

Swap with Ivonne Ledford

Today I want to share with you the beautiful things that I got from a swap with my sweet friend Yvonne Ledford. You can find her in You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ValveteenMom or in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TootieBeebleBugCreations

She send me this gorgeous tag, she always wrap her projects in a nice and detailed way.


Hoy quiero compartir contigo, las bellisimas cosas que me envio de intercambio, mi dulce amiga Ivonne Ledford. La puedes encontrar en You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ValveteenMom o en Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TootieBeebleBugCreations

Me envio esta maravillose etiqueta, ella siempre envuelve sus projectos en una hermosa y detallada manera.







Here is a close up of the top part.

Aqui un acercamiento a la parte de arriba.





The true is that I felt in love with the tag!

La verdad es que amo esta etiqueta!.






We both love Autumn and flowers, and she share this with me.

A las dos nos gusta el otoño y las flores y estas son las que conpartio conmigo.



As she also know that I like Halloween, she made this card for me.

Como taamibien sabe que me encanta Halloween, hizo esta tarjeta para mi.




She made this romantic tags to share some pins and lace.

Hizo estas romanticas etiquetas para compartir conmigo unos alfileres y encaje.



And for my Shabby Chic side, she send me this collection, just fabulous!

Y para mi lado Shabby Chic, me envio esta colleccion, simplemente fabulosa!


And what about the mini album? is to die for, just look at all the details she put in it.

Y que tal el mini album? es como para morirse, solo mira todos los detalles que puso en el.











She may me feel like if  it was Christmas morning. she also send me another thing, but if you want to see what it is, go and check the video I made, you can also be able to have a better look of all the goodies.

Thank you Ivonne it a pleasure to have you in my life. God bless you my friend.

In my next post I will show you what I send her.

Have a crafty day!

Me hizo sentirme como si fuera Navidad, tambien me envio otra cosa, pero si quieres saber que es, te invito a veas el video que hice para que puedas apreciar mejor las cosas.

En mi proximo mensaje te enseñare lo que le envie yo.

Que tengas un dia lleno de creatividad.

Lo se, el video esta en ingles, pero no son necesarias las palabra para poder admirar las bellezas que me envio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!