Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Birthday LMM Challenge #105





You know how much I love the challenges, isn't it?  well this time I found one in Little miss muffet stamps who is celebrating  her 4th anniversary so I decided to make a card coloring a freebie.

I will use the card that I made for a friend of mine that is celebrating her Bday this month and that loves to read, I think it will be perfect. 

Sabes como me gusta participar en los retos, verdad?  Esta vez encontre el  que Little miss muffet stamps esta haciendo para celebrar su cuarto aniversario y decidi colorear una tarjeta usando un sello digital gratis.  

Usare esta tarjeta que hice para una amiga mia que celebra su cumpleaños este mes y la cual adora leer, creo que quedara perfecta. 






To color the digit I used my water color pencils, and just one alcohol marker,  ( the gold one) the paper in the back is a digital kit from Garabattas and the base of my card is Recollections card stock.

Hope you like it and have a crafty day.

Remember you can follow me in my Facebook page just click here, in my group here or you can see my You Tube videos here.


Para colorear el sello digital use mis lapices de colores acuareleables y un solo marcador de alcohol, (el dorado) El papel de atras en parte de un kit digital de Garabattas y la base de mi tarjeta es cartulina de Recollections.

Espero te guste y que tengas un dia lleno de creatividad.

Recuerda que puedes segurime en mi pagina de Facebook dando click aqui, en mi grupo Aqui o puedes ver mis videos de You Tube Aqui.



2 comments:

  1. Norma que cuchitura de tarjeta, muy bella !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! gracias por compartir esta hemosa tarjeta Normis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!