Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Happy 4Th of July from the beach

Happy 4th of July! here in New York we have had 5 days of extreme hit, so the best way to celebrate this holiday is having a bbq at the beach, but you know, I don't like to take pictures of me, so, I decide to make this card so you can imagine how I'm spending my day. 

To make it, I used the design sheet called Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Design Sheet 7 from the Vip xxl edition Winnie starfish sand castles collection. and of course the colors of the American flag.

Feliz 4 de Julio! aqui en Nueva York hemos tenido 5 dias de calor extremo, asi que que mejor manera de celebrar este dia festivo con una carne asada en la playa, pero como ustedes saben, no me gusta mucho sacarme fotos, asi que decidi hacer una tarjeta para que se imaginen como me estoy pasando el dia.

Para hacerla, use la hoja llamada Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Design Sheet 7 de la coleccion Vip xxl edition Winnie starfish sand castles y por supuesto los colores de la bandera americana. 


Hope you enjoy it
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!