Monday, July 2, 2018

Is summer time!

Finally the summer is here and I'm so happy, I even want to make all my projects with this theme

Today I made a card using some elements from xxl edition winnie starfish sandcastles I think is a most have for this time of the year, I all ready thinking in a mini album using it.

Finalmente el verano ya esta aqui y eso me hace super feliz Tanto que quiero que todos mis proyectos lleven este tema.

Hoy hice una tarjeta usando algunos elementos de la coleccion xxl edition winnie starfish sandcastles, creo es es indispensable tenerla en esta epoca del año, Ya hasta estoy pensando en hacer un mini album con ella.


Hope you enjoy it
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!