Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Father's Day card with Polkadoodles

We finished with all the projects for our mom and now is time to begin with the ones for our father.

Ya pasamos por todos los preparativos para celebrar a las mamas y ahora nos tocan los papas. 

That's why I began to work, and this is the card that I created.

Por eso me puse manos a la obra y aquí está la tarjeta que he preparado. 






I don't know why but lately I have been doing things in 3 d, so when I saw this page design, from the Winston Collection, I knew it was the best for my card.

No sé porque pero últimamente me ha dado por hacer cosas con 3d así que cuando vi esta hoja de diseño de la colección Winston de Polkadoodle supe que era la ideal para mi tarjeta. 

I made a video tutorial, is in Spanish, but you'll see that is very ease to understand.

Para que veas como la hice, te dejo un video tutorial 


Hope you enjoy it
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!