Monday, July 27, 2020

Christmas in July at Joy Clair Stamps

This is the last week in July! I can't believe it, the good thing is that we still have time to take advantage of some sales. Like the one that is in Joy Clair.

I finally used this set, I got it thinking in my beloved dog Rosie, I was planning a magical Christmas, I was planning a December daily with her adventures, and I lost it a week before Thanks giving, it was kind of surprise, because it was just 4 years old. So I put away everything, cause it was so painful for me to use those things. Is almost 2 years! I can't believe it, because I still missing her every day. But making this card, remembering her, with the new sweeter I got for her to match the stamp. and that she just use the day that I tried on her. makes me feel a little better. 

Well you can get this stamp, and all the ones you want, now that are on sale here

Esta es la ultima semana de julio, No lo puedo  creer, lo bueno es que aun tenemos tiempo de aprovechar algunas de las ventas por Navidad en Julio. Como las de Joy Clair.

finalmente pude usar este set de sellos. Lo compre pensando en mi amada Rosie, estaba planeando una Navidad llena de magia, un diario para diciembre, contando sus aventuras en la nieve y la perdi una semana antes de Dia de Accion de Gracias, fue de manera sorpresiva, pues solo tenia 4 años. de tal suerte que guarde todo porque me causaba un profundo dolor usar esas cosas. y ya casi son dos años de esa amarga experiencia y todavia la recuerdo a diario. Pero hacer esta tarjeta, pensando en ella, con el sueter que le compre para coinsidiera con el sello, (y que solo uso el dia que se lo probe) me ha hecho sentir un poco mejor. 

Bueno, tu puedes comprar este sello y todos los que quieras para aprovechar la oferta aqui



This was Rosie

Esta era Rosie




With this card, I am playing in the following challeges:



I hope that you like this project,

You can get a little discount if you use this code at the time to make your purchase NORMAPECHIRHOLL Is my way to say thank you for been part of my creative world.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. Please make sure you follow Joy Clair's Facebook Page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Page, InstagramTwitter,. YouTube Channel and Pinterest



Espero que haya gustado este proyecto.

Puedes tener un pequeño descuento si usas el siguiente codigo al hacer tus compras. NORMAPECHIRHOLL es una forma de agradecerte por formar parte de mi mundo creativo.


Gracias por pasarte por aqui.  Te dejo los enlaces de Joy Clair. para que puedas seguirla en todas sus cuentas Pagina de Facebook,  Pagina de Inspiracion biblica, Instagram, Twittercanal de YouTube  y  Pinterest 


If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:



17 comments:

  1. This is cute, who wouldn't love to receive this for their birthday, lovely design and thanks for entering into our BIRTHDAY challenge, hope to see you again and please don't forget to follow if you haven't already. ♥

    ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS. Good luck in the draw. . Love to see you next challenge.

    ~aNNie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry for your loss Norma. Losing a pet is utterly devastating, and it doesn't surprise me at all that two years later you're still missing her. This is such a lovely Christmas card. I love the sweet pup in the image and the festive kennel is fantastic! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, thank you for sharing your story.

    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Regards
    Debbie Maddock
    TTCRD DT
    { paperelftales.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Birthday card ... sorry for your loss! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s really lovely and the photo of Rosie is so sweet... please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable. I just love it. I am sorry that you've lost your dog. I truly how devastating that is to lose a pet. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS
    Good luck and we hope you join us again soon
    Hugs, Barbara - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project please check the winners at Crafty catz you have just over a week to claim now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! I am sorry you lost your furry friend and I know how difficult this can be! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS CHALLENGE. We hope you'll come back soon.

    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! A belated thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!