Friday, July 24, 2020

Christmas in July

In this year in which everything is kind of crazy,  I think the best thing we have is Christmas in July.  Maybe if we celebrate Christmas and New Year at the end of the year in August, everything will be alright, LOL.

This week I made this card that I am going to use as an invitation for the Christmas dinner,  This year it will be in a video conference,  but even for many of you it will be new, for me it will normal,  since I live in USA,  If I can not travel to my country or my family can not come here, we use the video camera to share a moment, before dinner.  The best thing of that is that I don't need to spend hours in the kitchen cooking,  because I don't like Christmas food either!  I just like to decorate the house.

To made my card I use the digi called Winnie angel decorations up. and some of my dies from my stash.

Este año todo parece estar un poco loco.  Creo que lo mejor que podriamos hacer, es celebrar la Navidad en Julio y el fin de año en Agosto,  a lo mejor todo estaria bien para entonces, cierto?

Esta semana hice una tarjeta que usare como invitacion para la cena de Navidad,  Esta año sera una video conferencia, pero aun cuando para muchos de ustedes va a ser algo nuevo,  para mi va a ser algo cotidiano.  Desde que vivo en Estados Unidos,  si no puedo ir a mi pais o mi familia no puede venir a visitarme,  hacemos uso de la camara digital y nos conectamos un rato antes de la cena,  Lo mejor de todo eso es no tener que pasar horas en la cocina preparando la cena, porque la verdad es que la comida de Navidad no me gusta,  de hecho nunca me ha gustado,  Solo me gusta decorar la casa.

Para hacer mi tarjeta use el digi llamado Winnie angel decorations up y unos cuantos troqueles de mi coleccion.




With this card,  I am playing at the following challenges:



 Remember that you can participate with us in the challenges here and find this and all the stamps from Polkadoodles here

Recuerda que puedes participar en nuestros retos aqui y  comprar este y todos los sellos de Polkadoodles aqui
Hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a pretty Christmas scene! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!