Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hamsters go to heaven


When  you have a pet, you know what loves mean,  yes,  even when a lot of people don't believe it,  you can love your pet as your kid, sibling or friend,   

You can share with your pet a lot of the things that you can not share with people,  

I always thought that it will be a time, in which I will be able to see all my pets again,  but just yesterday,  one of my friends call me,  Her daughter's hamster died.  I she wanted me to tell her that the little one is going to be in heaven,  and it will be so happy there.  and even some days, he will be visit her in her dreams. and stay in her heart.  

That's the reason of my card this week,  You already know how much I love this digi,Too cute Hamster love, this time,  I put some wings and floffy clouds  (is a super cute dies from Polkadoodles too) and I will give the card for my little friend,  so she can feel a little better.

Cuando uno tiene una mascota,  aprende el significado del amor.  Si, aunque algunas personas lo duden,  tu puedes amar a tu mascota, como a un hijo, un hermano o un amigo.

Puedes compartir con tu mascotas, cosas que no le dirias o harias con algunas personas.

Siempre he pensado que un dia volvere a ver a todas mis mascotas,  Justamente ayer, una amiga mia me llamo.  El hamster de su hija acababa de morir,   Y ella queria que yo le dijera que su hamster iria al cielo y que va a estar muy feliz ahi,  incluso que algunos dias vendra a visitarla en sus sueños y que el viviria eternamente en su corazon.

Esa es la razon por la cual hice esta tarjeta esta semana. Seguramente ya saben como me gusta esta imagen  Too cute Hamster love,, en esta ocasion le puse unas alas y unas   floffy clouds (estas hermosas nubes son un troquel de Polkadoodles tambien)  Asi que le enviare esta tarjeta a mi pequeña amiguita para hacerla sentir un poco mejor. 





With this project, i am playing at the following challenges:


Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for news and discounts! just click here
Have a crafty day.
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Espero te haya gustado.
No olvides suscribirte a nuestra carta de noticias para que no te pierdas las novedades y los descuentos! dando clic aqui
Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en:





12 comments:

  1. Too cute for sure! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
    Darlene
    Mix It Up
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, and the "Delightful Digi" makes it perfect for our theme!

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Very nice coloring and cute card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable sweet card and I'm sure your friends daughter loved it too!!
    Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create .....Look forward to seeing you again!!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell ~ DT 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and coloring.. I love my pet dogs and they are my children as far as I am concerned. I love them more than some people.. They always are happy to see me.. I am happy to see your awesome card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy (I don't see a link to our blog (and thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, hugs to your friend and what a thoughtful and lovely gift for her to show you care. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love To Craft! XOXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this gorgeously cute digi image!! Great card. Thank you for joining in at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card, just right for someone who's lost their pet. Sorry I'm late, but still wanted to pop in to thank you for entering your card in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!